This is what Adelhelm does:
electrical insulation, conductivity and chemical protection.
Our innovative coating solutions are used in almost all industries. They can be found, for example, in electric toothbrushes, cars, hospitals and airplanes. Even frozen pizza comes from a mold coated by ADELHELM.
ADELHELM is a family-run, internationally active group of companies with headquarters in Eningen unter Achalm and other locations worldwide.
Your training as a process mechanic for coating technology (m/f/d):
- You want to get to know the entire spectrum from manual coating by applying wet paint or powder to fully automated coating systems?
- Do you enjoy a high degree of variety in your daily work?
- Do you have a quick grasp of things, technical skills and are quality-conscious in your work?
As a process mechanic, you are very familiar with the entire machining process, from pretreatment to coating, post-processing and quality assurance. You independently carry out coating processes, regulate, monitor and control systems.
The school part of your training will take place as block instruction at the Gottlieb Daimler School 1 in Sindelfingen.
What we expect from you:
- Good secondary school graduation, middle school graduation or equivalent
- Technical interest
- Willingness to perform and learn
- Ability to work in a team and good communication skills
- Independent, reliable and structured working habits
What we offer you:
- A motivated and dynamic working environment
- A multi-layered and future-oriented training
- Involvement in day-to-day business and current customer projects
- After successful completion of the apprenticeship, there are excellent prospects of being employed by the company. In addition, a wide range of further training opportunities are open to you, for example to become a technician.
We look forward to YOUR application!