Whereever exteme requirements for wear resistance are made, EXCALIBUR® will exeed common fluoropolymer coatings by far. This is achieved by a unique coating-solution achieving outstanding non-stick and release properties, combined with a very high resistance against abrasive wear.
EXCALIBUR® - the toughest, longest-lasting, most durable nonstick coating system - offers improved solutions within a wide range of industrial requirements.
In the food indusry it leads to longer lifetime for cutting knifes, improved cleanability for rollers in the printing industry or better release of glue in automotive assembly processes while the packaging industy benefits from higher speed in plastic-folie welding processes.
- Fittings industry
- Automotive industry
- Electrical engineering
- Energy sector
- Maintenance / Repair
- Plastics processing industry
- Laboratory technology
- Coatings technology
- Food industry
- Aviation industry
- Machinery and plant engineering
- Medical technology (Life Science)
- Measurement and level control technology
- Furniture industry
- Paper and printing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Transport sector
- Watch industry / Luxury goods
- Packaging industry
Talk to us about your requirements.
We will find the ideal solution for you.
Tel. +49 (0) 7121 98 8 56-0
The patented alloy in the arc welding process.
1. First, the surface of the pan’s substrate is blasted with an abrasive to roughen it, so that other elements in the Excalibur system adhere to it better.
2. Then, the most important part: White-hot particles of a special stainless steel (an alloy patented by Whitford) are sprayed onto the roughened surface.
3. The particles cool and harden, welded to the surface, forming a series of “peaks” and “valleys” that provide a permanent base for the nonstick coatings.
4. Several coats of tough fluoropolymers fill the “valleys” and cover the “peaks”, locked permanently into place by the stainless-steel "peeks".