Wherever extreme requirements for wear resistance are present EXCALIBUR® will exceed common fluoropolymer coatings by far. This is achieved by a unique coating application achieving outstanding non-stick and release properties, combined with a very high resistance against abrasive wear.
EXCALIBUR® - the toughest, longest-lasting, most durable nonstick coating system - offers improved solutions within a wide range of industrial requirements.
In the food industry it leads to longer lifetime for cutting knifes, improved clean-ability for rollers in the printing industry or better release of glue in automotive assembly processes while the packaging industry benefits from higher speed in plastic welding processes.
- Anti-slip- and traction
- Electrically conductive
- Wear protection
- Individual coating solutions
- Fittings industry
- Automotive industry
- Electrical engineering
- Energy sector
- Maintenance / Repair
- Plastics processing industry
- Laboratory technology
- Coatings technology
- Food industry
- Aviation industry
- Machinery and plant engineering
- Medical technology (Life Science)
- Measurement and level control technology
- Furniture industry
- Paper and printing industry
- Pharmaceutical industry
- Transport sector
- Watch industry / Luxury goods
- Packaging industry
Talk to us about your requirements.
We will find the ideal solution for you.
Tel. +49 (0) 7121 98 8 56-0
The patented alloy in the arc welding process.
- First, the surface of the pan’s substrate is blasted with an abrasive to roughen it, so that other elements in the Excalibur system adhere to it better.
- Then, the most important part: White-hot particles of a special stainless steel (an alloy patented by Whitford/PPG) are sprayed onto the roughened surface.
- The particles cool and harden, welded to the surface, forming a series of “peaks” and “valleys” that provide a permanent base for the nonstick coatings.
- Several coats of tough fluoropolymers fill the “valleys” and cover the “peaks”, locked permanently into place by the stainless-steel "peeks".
Dieses Beschichtungsverfahren finden Sie bei uns bei folgenden Unternehmen:
ADELHELM LubriCoat GmbH
EPOSINT AG Technische Kunsstoffbeschichtungen
ADELHELM LubriCoat North America LLC